The Broadmead BID is part of the Business Crime Reduction Partnership (BCRP), reaching across both the Broadmead BID and the City Centre BID.
The key objectives of the BCRP are:
– to develop strong partnerships across the city with the Police and the local authority;
– to unite efforts to reduce crime and the impact of crime for businesses through a robust approach, including exclusion notices;
– to aim to obtain national standards for running an effective BCRP.
As well as representatives from the Police and the local authority, the BCRP includes three separate user groups:
1. Retail Management (comprising representatives from key retailers)
2. Night-time Economy establishments
3. Hotel and Leisure industry
Their role is to inform and update the BCRP Advisory Panel (strategic partners who support the aims and objectives of the BCRP) on key strategic and operational priorities to help reduce crime and its impact.